Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VILLAINS....

villains ....acc to oxford these are cruelly malicious person who is involved in or dedicated to wickedness and crime. These are some people we fear....(in some cases we adore also)..recently watched a movie..which led me to think about these unknown commodities if i may say in our lives..so i thought who were the or who are the villains in my life
well for better understanding let me divide my life in certain phases...
1.(3-10 yrs):in this stage of our life the main villain in my life was MILK...i never liked it..nahh most of the times i would escape my mums eyes to throw it in to the sink.
2.(10-15 yrs):During these years my greatest passion became cricket..so anyone who was out there for a fight i was upto the challenge ...n here was a guy who was as bad at the game as himesh reshamiya is at acting...he had this uncanny ability to get me out....gosh..i really hated that guy...he was a villain
3(15-19 yrs):the most famous guy in the school suddenly becomes your biggest enemy ....girls like him ...the teachers are proud of him...he is good in sports...to make matter worse hes a great dancer ..... tend to think wats in him thats not in me....VILLAIN
4.(19-23 yrs): i am in college now....uselessness has become the latest trend now...its a great usp for me...im cool so to say....but then there is a girl....gosh shes so beautifull..."she has a boyfrnd dude"....another VILLAIN..lined up....
5(23-...) i am yet to cross 23 and i have found a new VILLAIN...my immediate boss....then im told there would be a few more...WIFE...Mother In Law....goshhh..but we'll get to that later...as for now
CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. gud one dude....but 19-23 only one....!! i thought there were many more

    worthful reading bro, keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. sahi hai lala...CHETAN BHAGAT ban rahe ho...nice work..

    ReplyDelete