Monday, June 21, 2010

wats d point!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know how many of u ..use this but for me these lines are one of the most important words....u know it has its own speciality...we can use this almost anywhere n everywhere....people have been asking why my TRAINgular journey has stopped....n i have suitably replied..."wats d point"...but the fact is that these are the three words that changed my life ....
As told to you earlier we guys are usually good for nothing sorts...so when we have something we dont really care about it....
We had not been talking to each other for 3 days now.....at that time i didnt knew that these three days would turn out to be more than three years....
"wats the problem"i said,...."nothing" she replied...gosh girls know how to irrirtate you...."kk fine i think we have become used to each other and ots better that we dont talk or meet each other "i said."
"as you wish"she said..i knew that the condition was critical..but that it would turn out this way...i had never dreamt of it in my wildest dreams.....we disconnected...
something was wrong ..not talking to hewr for more than three days was killing me....but my ego was not permitting me to call her....but for once i decided to curb my ego....called her.."haa bol"she said....no matter how good an actor you are...u can never ever act as well as a girl does when shes trying to avoid ...."just felt like talking " i said....gosh why am i doing this "wats d point" ...someone told me....
we talked for sometime but as things would turn out...the simplicity and the warmth in our relationship had died....as told earlier...this situation continued for the years to follow...we did tried to resurrect the condition.....but you know wats gone never comes back...and so was the warmth of our relationship....
this is a post for some of my very beloved frnds.....and plzz dont ask me ..whether all this is true or not....bcoz.."WATS D POINT"

1 comment:

  1. @ ankit....nice post but u dont need to lie her...."this is a post for some of my very beloved frnds...."

    at least i know whats going on....well dil ka derd hai nikalhi jaye to achha hai....

    ReplyDelete